Where on earth to buy
Making Global Sense
Indie publisher Hoku House offers Making Global Sense worldwide through the Amazon and the Ingram networks plus its own special orders.
THE WORLD LIST below helps you find a bookseller or distributor close to you. Amazon and Ingram print books on-demand in regional and national production centers, so the the closer to home you buy, the lower the eco-impact. Buying the ebook uses electrons instead of atoms, which is good for the the planet.
READERS around the world may order the book from quality online booksellers and local bookstores. Below is a list of retail and trade outlets in the national markets available.
SPECIAL ORDERS may be placed directly through HokuHouse.com.
Navigating the Evolving World Bookseller List
Bold links go directly to books. Other links go to bookseller websites.*
• Asterix marks links that open on websites specified by Ingram as sales channels where Making Global Sense is not yet showing in their digital catalogs. Ingram says rollout will be complete by April. Before then, if you wish, search these sites anyway. They update pages far faster automatically than I do manually.
NOTE: The paperback cover image displays on most bookseller websites. The hardbound cover image does not yet display on all websites, Ingram says it will.
I’m assured all book order links work, If ever not, please let me know, thanks!
- Barnes & Noble – USA
- Books-A-Million – USA
- Powells Books – USA *
- Tattered Cover – USA
- iPage (book distributor)
- New Leaf (book distributors)
- Bokus – Sweden
- Busca Libre – Spain *
- Empik – Poland *
- Kraina Ksiazek – Poland *
- Ozon – Russia *
- Libri Germany (wholesaler)*
Australia & New Zealand
- Peter Pal (library supplier)*
Page last updated 7/26/21